EMK3 Cloud Oil Ticketing
A modern cloud-based solution for tracking crude oil truck tickets, pipeline tickets and invoice tickets, significantly improving volume review and reconciliation efficiency.
- Easy to Load Ticket Data
- Customizable Reconciliation Profiles
- Configurable Output
- Ticket Netting Calculations
- Automated Cost Calculations
- Exception Based Rules
Easy to Load Ticket Data
Receive ticket data in any Excel or CSV format, then transform and load with customized import mappings, or use a mobile app can capture data in the field and send it directly for processing.
Customizable Reconciliation Profiles
Customizable Reconciliation Profiles can be created for each of your energy partners so you don’t have to force them to conform to a single standard.
Customize the output of volume data to integrate with any external system. You can also use the Data Hive Tech's Data Exchange service for more robust data distribution and transformation.
Ticket Netting Calculations
Automatically calculate a netted volume by using API standard methods with ticket details like gross volume, top gauge and bottom gauge, gravity, BS&W and temperature. It also supports multiple custom calculations and strapping tables.
Automated Cost Calculations
Automatically calculate trucking costs based on rate and mileage tables, and compare standard costs against actual costs.
Exception Based Rules
Uses sophisticated exception based rule sets so you can quickly approve tickets that meet your standards, allowing you to focus on just the exceptions.
Example: How it Fits Together
1. Crude Oil Trucking company's send run ticket data to the Oil Ticketing app.
2. The Oil Ticketing app nets the tickets and matches them with a corresponding invoice or purchaser statement ticket.
3. The netting and reconciled run ticket is sent to the Data Storage app where the run tickets are stored.
4. The Data Storage app sends the run ticket data to the back-office Production/Revenue Accounting system.
5. The back-office Production/Revenue Accounting system sends daily and monthly reports to the Data Exchange app.
6. External Partners retrieve the reports from the Data Exchange app, which can also be transformed for loading into their back-office Production/Revenue Accounting system.