EMK3 Cloud Data Exchange
A universal bi-directional data exchange, combined with powerful data transformation tools, delivers a single solution for cross-company data distribution and consumption.
- Easy Setup and Configuration of Data Sources
- Sophisticated Data Transformation
- Configurable Routing Rules
- Versioning and Re-call
- Mapping Sets
- Auto Conversion and Delivery
Easy Setup and Configuration of Data Sources
Data files are sent to the Data Exchange as attachments to an email or manually uploaded. No custom programming or APIs are needed. Minimal setup requirements mean you can immediately begin use.
Sophisticated Data Transformation
Data is extracted from files using custom “Data Mappings” to transform the data into a format that can be easily consumed by other systems. The Data Mappings include sophisticated rules for data transformation.
Configurable Routing Rules
Data files can be routed to one or many recipients based on custom routing rules. Data Files can also be routed back to one’s self for internal use. The system automatically generates notifications of receipt to both the sender and receiver.
Versioning and Re-call
Data files are versioned for easy historical tracking and review. They can also be recalled if accidentally sent or incorrect. In addition, the built-in controls allows you to know if the file was received or generate an alert if the file failed delivery.
For complex data transformations, a “Mapping Set” can be created to automatically merge the results of multiple mappings into one result set.
Auto Conversion and Delivery
When the data file is received, one or more “Data Mappings” can be automatically applied and the results automatically emailed to one or more users. This allows for synchronous integration with other systems.
Example: How it Fits Together
1. Field Measurement company's send meter readings to the Data Exchange app.
2. The Data Exchange app transforms the data and sends it into the Data Storage app where it is stored.
3. The Data Storage app sends the data to a Custom or 3rd Party Application which runs its normal business processes.
4. The Custom or 3rd Party Application generates various invoices, statements and reports.
5. The Custom or 3rd Party Application sends the invoices, statements and reports to the service providers, business partners and external stakeholders.