EMK3 Cloud Data Exchange
The Data Exchange application is a modern bi-directional service for transferring data between applications, data formats, and internal or external stakeholders. It includes powerful data transformation tools, and combined with Data Storage, delivers a single solution for cross-company data distribution and consumption.
- A non-technical solution designed for end-users means no IT, no custom programming, and no complicated APIs
- Easy setup and configuration of data sources which includes the following file formats: PDF, Excel, CSV, XML or HTML Web Page
- Sophisticated data transformation using custom Data Mappings to transform the data into a format that can be easily consumed by other systems
- Configurable routing rules so data files can be routed to one or many recipients
- Versioning and re-call features for data tracking
- Create Mapping Sets for more complex data transformations that require merging the results into one result set
Easy Setup and Configuration of Data Sources
Data files are sent to the Data Exchange as attachments to an email or manually uploaded. No custom programming or APIs are needed. Minimal setup requirements mean you can immediately begin use. The following file formats are supported: PDF, Excel, CSV, XML or HTML Web Page.
Sophisticated Data Transformation
Data is extracted from files using custom “Data Mappings” to transform the data into a format that can be easily consumed by other systems. The Data Mappings include sophisticated rules for data transformation. Data Exchange supports outputting the data as a file in Excel or CSV or can send the data directly into a SQL Server database.
Configurable Routing Rules
Data files can be routed to one or many recipients based on custom routing rules. Data Files can also be routed back to one’s self for internal use. The system automatically generates notifications of receipt to both the sender and receiver.
Versioning and Re-call
Data files are versioned for easy historical tracking and review. They can also be recalled if accidentally sent or incorrect. In addition, the built-in controls allows you to know if the file was received or generate an alert if the file failed delivery.
For complex data transformations, a “Mapping Set” can be created to automatically merge the results of multiple mappings into one result set.
Auto Conversion and Delivery
When the data file is received, one or more “Data Mappings” can be automatically applied and the results automatically emailed to one or more users. This allows for synchronous integration with other systems.